Saturday, April 4, 2009

The End of An Era

So this has been a very rollercoasterish week.

Mike closed the cafe on March 31st. It just wasn't cutting it financially and so we had to let it go. :( We were a little sad and a little nervous but hopefully as one door closes another door will open. He starts Monday at Goldstein Chrsyler Jeep Dodge so hopefully he still has his inner salesman and will do good there. Just trying to look up.
The kids are sick AGAIN. I really can't wait for summer time and hopefully we won't get the dreaded summer cold. Nathan woke up this morning with a fever of 103.9. I gave him motrin this morning and the fever went down... I'm hoping that it doesn't creep back up this afternoon or I will definitely call the Dr and see what they think I should do for him. He's eating and drinking normally and acting fine for the most part- the only weird thing was that he ASKED to take a nap today. That doesn't happen very often! I guess that is a plus side to him not feeling well. :(

Mike's Uncle John passed away on Monday, March 30th after losing his short battle with pancreatic cancer. We think of Uncle John often along with his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and the other family members and friends that he left behind. He was a great man and he was very loving and caring and very very compassionate and he will be forever missed in the Davey clan. :(

And lastly on a brighter note Mr. Logan Alexander is 4 months old today! Even though he's my third baby I STILL can't believe how quickly time flies. It feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant (okay it was REALLY a year ago yesterday LOL) but I still can't believe my last lil baby is 4 months old today! HAPPY 4 MONTHS ROLO! :)

Here are some pics from this week.
Morgan and Nathan outside having their 1st Picnic
Patty, Aunt Kitty, Aunt Marion and Logan

Morgan in her bunny ears

Nathan in his bunny ears

Logan in his bunny earsThe official 4 month photo!

No comments: