Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bad poster; as usual....

Yep--so shock of all shockers I haven't posted in what; 13 days? So much for wanting to post daily. It's not that I don't WANT to... it's just actually getting around to doing it.

Anyway; here I am posting again. :) Things are good with the kiddos for the most part. Besides the fact that they are into EVERYTHING. Yesterday Logan decided it would be great fun to pick up a crystal serving dish (we keep all of our big bowls and pans etc in baskets under the microwave cart) and throw it on the floor... and then when I told the twins to go into the living room so that I could clean it up Nathan took it upon himself to run through the glass... and slice his toe open. No stitches were need; THANK GOD... just band aids... so now he tells everyone that he has a band aid like Daddy. Because Mike had a bandaid on his finger about 3 weeks ago. LOL!

So I'm still doing the 30 day shred. I'm on Day 13...and I'm happy that I'm still sticking with it. I'm down another 2.5lbs this week for a grand total of 10.5lbs lost! YAY!!!! I'm still sticking with healthier food options...however; since I am human we are ordering pizza tonight. Well... I'm off to shred again so that I can eat my lunch ;)

No comments: