Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holy Poopballs and the 30 Day Shred

Okay so I haven't posted in F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

However; It's time I get back in the saddle and start posting again. :) And *hopefully* stick with it this time. I would like to post everyday but sometimes I get busy, sidetracked (or just plain lazy, who am I kidding?) but I'm going to be a conscience effort to post at least 3 times a week.

So... a quick update on the kids. Logan is 1 and walking. Not much talking yet but who needs to talk when you have 2 siblings that never shut up and tell everyone what you want and need anyway? LOL. Nathan and Morgan will be 3 at the end of April and they talk, talk, talk, talk. And they take EVERYTHING literally. And did I mention that they TALK?! LOL!!!! I'll try to update with some pics eventually- baby steps here people. Baby steps.

So now onto the post title. 30 day shred. I decided this year is it for me being overweight. (Or obese as the Wii Fit Plus likes to point out). So I've been working for about 12 days now on watching what I eat and excercising. So far- I've lost 6lbs!!!!! (Whoo hoo!!!) So today I turned on Excercise on Demand and decided that since my new girl crush is Jillian Michaels I would do one of her 30 days shred workouts not really knowing what it was all about. OH.MY.GOD. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. It HURT. After I did it- I did a little more "looking up" of this 30 day shred and decided; why not give it a try?! Can't hurt right???(Well it hurts- but it might be worth it...) We shall see.

So- all in all I'm hoping to turn this blog into a journal of our family life and my weightloss journey all in one....it should be one hell of a ride!!!! ;)

No comments: